DENVER PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
When do you need a Personal Injury Attorney?
In our everyday lives we always experience tragedy in different forms and handling such situations is usually very difficult. Some accidents may seem minor, but they can prove to be very stressful. However, to take a proper route to winning your equal rights, you have to follow a certain protocol.
There are situations that the law is required in order to settle them properly, such as personal injuries or accidents. Because of this, personal accident lawyers are there to help you solve the situation. There are benefits that arise from such situations as well such as:
• Replacement benefits for the income missed during the time that you are disabled and unable to go to work. These are usually weekly incomes that start one week after the accident.
• The care giver benefits are benefits that are mostly given to the dependents of the victim who were receiving financial assistance or care from the victim.
• The non-earner benefits are benefits that are given to people who do not earn a monthly salary, but were injured and cannot now perform the day-to-day activities that they used to do. This usually starts 26 weeks after the accident occurred.
• Rehabilitation and medical benefits for the medical bills incurred.
• Care attendant benefits which are usually given to people that provide assistance to the victim while they are injured.
• House maintenance benefits which are paid for two years to sustain the patients, but if the accident is catastrophic then they will be paid for life.
• Additional benefits may include travel, food, mileage accommodation and students who lost their education
To receive compensation for your claim, talk to a Denver personal injury lawyer so you know which of these benefits you may receive. There is no specific amount because what is awarded or settled on varies from case to case.
• The economic damages. (this includes bills and wages that have been lost)
• The extent of the injury.
• The period the recovery has taken.
• The pain and the suffering that you have undergone.
The amount will depend on the extent of the above factors. The higher they are, the higher the amount paid.
The victims do not file the claims; the victim’s personal injury lawyer will act on behalf of their clients. They legally represent them in claiming their benefits. The personal injury lawyer has the knowledge and the experience in law to file for the damages that the victims should receive.
Though the lawyers are trained in different fields, a personal injury lawyer can handle cases that lie within the tort law which is limited to personal injuries, accidents and medical mistakes or any other area that is related to the personal injury. They have numerous responsibilities in regard to their clients. These are mostly the rules that are set forth by the state where they are licensed.
Were you injured in an accident in Denver? Do you want justice for those responsible? The Law Offices of Robert Koenig have over 20 years experience fighting for our clients so they get the maximum settlement. With Millions of dollars collected, we know what it takes to put the insurance company on the run. Let our Denver Personal Injury Attorneys concentrate on your case, so that you can focus on your own recovery. We proudly serve throughout the state of Colorado including: Boulder, Arvada, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo, and Westminster. Call now for free information about your case!
Denver is the most populous city in Colorado and also the capital. It is also known as the “Mile-High City” because of its elevation at exactly one mile, or 5,280 feet. It also marks the starting point of the Mountain Time Zone. The city was founded in 1858 as a mining outpost during the gold rush and was originally part of the Kansas territory. It was named for the governor of the Kansas territory at the time, a man named James W. Denver. Denver today has a diverse number of corporations in a number of different industries, such as mining, federal and telecommunications. It is also used as a shipping point because of its location directly between large Midwestern cities like Chicago and western cities like Los Angeles. Denver is a hub for many different types of music such as jazz, blues and rock and roll. It was named one of the best cities in the country for singles because of its plethora of clubs and bars. It also has a reputation for being outdoorsy because of its proximity to the Rocky Mountains and the many parks that were added to beautify the city.
Law Offices of Robert Koenig