AURORA PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
When do you need a Personal Injury Attorney?
In our everyday lives we always experience tragedy in different forms and handling such situations is usually very difficult. Some accidents may seem minor, but they can prove to be very stressful. However, to take a proper route to winning your equal rights, you have to follow a certain protocol.
There are situations that the law is required in order to settle them properly, such as personal injuries or accidents. Because of this, personal accident lawyers are there to help you solve the situation. There are benefits that arise from such situations as well such as:
• Replacement benefits for the income missed during the time that you are disabled and unable to go to work. These are usually weekly incomes that start one week after the accident.
• The care giver benefits are benefits that are mostly given to the dependents of the victim who were receiving financial assistance or care from the victim.
• The non-earner benefits are benefits that are given to people who do not earn a monthly salary, but were injured and cannot now perform the day-to-day activities that they used to do. This usually starts 26 weeks after the accident occurred.
• Rehabilitation and medical benefits for the medical bills incurred.
• Care attendant benefits which are usually given to people that provide assistance to the victim while they are injured.
• House maintenance benefits which are paid for two years to sustain the patients, but if the accident is catastrophic then they will be paid for life.
• Additional benefits may include travel, food, mileage accommodation and students who lost their education
To receive compensation for your claim, talk to a Aurora personal injury lawyer so you know which of these benefits you may receive. There is no specific amount because what is awarded or settled on varies from case to case.
• The economic damages. (this includes bills and wages that have been lost)
• The extent of the injury.
• The period the recovery has taken.
• The pain and the suffering that you have undergone.
The amount will depend on the extent of the above factors. The higher they are, the higher the amount paid.
The victims do not file the claims; the victim’s personal injury lawyer will act on behalf of their clients. They legally represent them in claiming their benefits. The personal injury lawyer has the knowledge and the experience in law to file for the damages that the victims should receive.
Though the lawyers are trained in different fields, a personal injury lawyer can handle cases that lie within the tort law which is limited to personal injuries, accidents and medical mistakes or any other area that is related to the personal injury. They have numerous responsibilities in regard to their clients. These are mostly the rules that are set forth by the state where they are licensed.
Were you injured in an accident in Aurora? Do you want justice for those responsible? The Law Offices of Robert Koenig have over 20 years experience fighting for our clients so they get the maximum settlement. With Millions of dollars collected, we know what it takes to put the insurance company on the run. Let our Aurora Personal Injury Attorneys concentrate on your case, so that you can focus on your own recovery. We proudly serve throughout the state of Colorado including: Boulder, Arvada, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo, and Westminster. Call now for free information about your case!
Aurora is one of the principal cities in the Denver-Broomfield-Aurora metropolitan area and has a population of about 325,000 people. Aurora started as the city of Fletcher in the 1880s by a real estate developer from Denver. After the silver crash in 1893, the developer skipped town and took all of his money with him, so the residents renamed the city and it became Aurora. The city has a large military presence with several bases and military hospitals in the area. Dwight Eisenhower spent several weeks in Aurora recovering from a heart attack in 1955. The city’s climate has all four seasons, with extreme temperatures during the winter and summer months. It also has about 6,000 square miles of open natural area, which provides many opportunities for biking, hiking and running. One of the most popular sites is DeLaney Farm and its round, circular barn. There are also many bars and restaurants with a focus on the live music scene of the area.
Law Offices of Robert Koenig